By Drs. Schiro & Garcia – Austin Texas Cosmetic Dentists
Missing Teeth? Considering Dental Implants?
In many cases dental implants are an excellent option for the replacement of missing teeth. However, at Austin Cosmetic Dentistry we offer a full range of solutions (as well as dental implants) which may offer distinct advantages.
When missing one or more teeth in the smile line, the use of a dental implant may NOT be the best choice.
- Matching the color of an implant crown (replacement tooth) to the surrounding natural teeth is very difficult.
- Over time your natural teeth will darken but the implant crown will not. This will cause the crown to stand out.
- Dental Implants in these areas normally require 6 months to stabilize before they can support a replacement tooth.
In cases of a missing tooth or teeth in the smile line a dental bridge is usually a better solution.
- A Dental Bridge uses the surrounding teeth as anchors to hold new replacement teeth that “bridge” the gap.
- A Dental Bridge is incorporated as part of a Smile Makeover and can be completed in as few as 2 visits!
- The Dental Bridge is made at the same time as your new porcelain veneers and/or crowns. So they match perfectly in both color and shape.
- Your new smile will never stain even if you drink red wine, colas, or even use tobacco.
- Your new smile is extremely durable and will be backed by our amazing Last Time You Pay policy.
Dental Implants are a Popular Dental Treatment for:
- Replacing a missing tooth (or teeth) to restore your smile;
- Restoring teeth that are badly damaged or decayed;
- Replacing infected or loose teeth;
- An alternative to dentures that is permanent and doesn’t use adhesives that can slip and leave you with an embarrassing moment;
- Providing you with a beautiful bright-white natural-looking smile that gives you confidence socially!
Browse our Smile Gallery to see the before and after pictures of our patients who have improved their smiles with dental implants. You will see for yourself that their smile makeovers have provided dramatic transformations in their smile and their overall appearance! We’re sure you’ll find a case that resembles your own!
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants or implant dentistry is a safe, effective and permanent way to replace one or more missing teeth. The implant is a small titanium post that is placed into the jawbone. A custom-made porcelain tooth (or teeth) is attached to the implant(s) to restore your teeth and smile.
Dental implants usually take just 2 visits.
Visit 1: Installing the Implant
To begin the process, Dr. Schiro or Dr. Garcia will insert a tiny titanium post into your jawbone – one for each missing tooth. The small titanium root (the implant) is placed in your jawbone to anchor the new tooth (or teeth). Your jawbone will fuse to the tiny posts to create a firm foundation for your dental implants.
Visit 2: Attaching the New Tooth to the Implant
Dr. Schiro or Dr. Garcia will attach your custom-made prosthetic tooth to your implants to restore your mouth’s health and function and improve your smile.
Why People Choose Austin Cosmetic Dentistry for their Dental Implants:
- Immediate and dramatic results that will improve your smile. Visit our Smile Gallery to see how Smile Makeovers are transforming the smiles of our patients and how we can improve your smile too!
- A stunning new smile that will look great and make you feel more confident in business and social settings!
- Experience Matters – Dr. Schiro and Dr. Garcia have over 40 years combined experience in cosmetic dentistry and have completed thousands of smile makeovers! Clients from Texas, the United States and around the World Austin Cosmetic Dentistry for their Smile Makeovers. Our experience means we complete your smile makeover correctly the first time without any hassles or disappointments.
- Express cosmetic cases completed in as little as four days.
- Sedation dentistry options to ease your fears and anxiety. Our advanced sedation dentistry allows you to relax and drift away while we complete your treatment.
- Full mouth reconstruction utilizing advanced K-7 technology to assure the restoration of optimal jaw alignment.
- All-inclusive quotes with ALL fees listed up front (no surprises!)
- Easy financing to ensure your smile makeover is affordable.
- Full protection of your investment with our Last Time You Pay policy.
- Convenient appointments during weekdays and even Saturday.
- Complimentary limousine service for our out-of-town guests.
What are the Costs of Dental Implants?
Austin Cosmetic Dentistry offers competitive fees for implant dentistry. Our dental implant prices are affordable and our financing options will help you get the smile of your dreams right away . . . without hurting your budget!
Call us today at 512.382.5888 for your complimentary consultation, dental appointment, or if you just want more information about our Smile Makeovers in Austin Texas.
Ask the Doctor! Email Your Question Here:
Austin Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. John Christian Schiro & Dr. Arturo Garcia
Austin Cosmetic Dentists
2700 Barton Creek Blvd. Suite 130
Austin, Texas 78735