By Drs. Schiro & Garcia – Austin Texas Cosmetic Dentists
Transform Your Smile with Stunning, natural looking, Porcelain Veneers
Do you have damaged, chipped, discolored, or unevenly spaced teeth that make it embarrassing for you to smile?
Porcelain veneers are a fast, effective and durable way to repair your teeth for a beautiful, natural-looking new smile.
Porcelain Veneers are a Popular Dental Treatment for:
- Repairing damaged, chipped, or cracked teeth that make you embarrassed to smile;
- Filling unsightly gaps and spaces between your teeth that make you self-conscious;
- Covering severely stained or dark-colored teeth that look unsightly;
- Making your teeth straight so your smile looks more appealing;
- Whitening your teeth for a beautiful bright-white natural-looking smile!
More Before-and-After Photos of Our Smile Makeovers:
Browse our Smile Gallery to see the before and after pictures of our patients who have improved their smiles with porcelain veneers. You will see for yourself that their “Smile Makeovers” have provided dramatic transformations in their smile and their overall appearance! We’re sure you’ll find a case that resembles your own!
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain Veneers consist of thin shells of tooth-colored porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth to repair and/or improve your smile. The placement of your porcelain veneers requires skill, precision, and the artistry of a talented cosmetic dentist. Drs. Schiro and Dr. Garcia are Austin’s award-winning dentists who have helped thousands of clients transform their smiles from average to beautiful with porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are custom made and precisely fitted to your teeth and allow you to customize your smile exactly the way you want it. Your porcelain veneers will cover and repair any cracked or chipped teeth. If you have crooked or misaligned teeth, porcelain veneers can be used to improve their alignment, shape and appearance to give you a beautiful new smile. Veneers are resistant to staining and discoloring, and in most cases will be stronger than your original natural teeth.
Having a smile makeover with porcelain veneers usually only takes two office visits. Your veneers will be custom designed in a style and proportion that will fit your face, look completely natural, and give you a fabulous new smile you’ll be proud to show off.
- During your first visit at Austin Cosmetic Dentistry, we will prepare your teeth to receive the permanent veneers that will be fabricated by one of our amazing dental labs. You will leave that day with temporary restorations (made in our office) that look fantastic. They are only meant to last until your permanent veneers are ready. This normally takes about 4 weeks. However, with an Express Smile Makeover the turnaround time can be accelerated to just a few days.
- During your second visit, your permanent dental veneers will be placed, and you will leave our dental office with a beautiful new smile! The improvement in your smile will be instant and dramatic.
The end result is a “Smile Makeover” – a beautiful, bright-white natural-looking new smile that will make you look more attractive and feel more confident. You’ll be a new you!
Why People Choose Austin Cosmetic Dentistry for their Porcelain Veneers:
- Immediate and dramatic results that will improve your smile. Visit our Smile Gallery to see how Smile Makeovers are transforming the smiles of our patients and how we can improve your smile too!
- A stunning new smile that will look great and make you feel more confident in business and social settings!
- Experience Matters – Dr. Schiro and Dr. Garcia have over 40 years combined experience in cosmetic dentistry and have completed thousands of smile makeovers! Clients from Texas, the United States and around the World come to Austin Cosmetic Dentistry for their Smile Makeovers. Our experience means we complete your smile makeover correctly the first time without any hassles or disappointments.
- Express cosmetic cases completed in as little as four days.
- Sedation dentistry options to ease your fears and anxiety. Our advanced sedation dentistry allows you to relax and “drift away” while we complete your treatment.
- Full mouth reconstruction utilizing advanced K-7 technology to assure the restoration of optimal jaw alignment.
- All-inclusive quotes with ALL fees listed up front (no surprises!)
- Easy financing to ensure your smile makeover is affordable.
- Full protection of your investment with our”Last Time You Pay” policy.
- Convenient appointments during weekdays and even Saturday.
- Complimentary limousine service for our out-of-town guests.
What are the Costs of Porcelain Veneers?
Austin Cosmetic Dentistry offers competitive fees for porcelain veneers. Our porcelain veneers prices are affordable and our financing options will help you get the smile of your dreams right away without hurting your budget! Plus, our exclusive “Last Time You Pay“ policy protects your investment.
Call us today at 512.382.5888 for your complimentary consultation, dental appointment, or if you just want more information about our Smile Makeovers in Austin Texas.
Ask the Doctor! Email Your Question Here:
Austin Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. John Christian Schiro & Dr. Arturo Garcia
Austin Cosmetic Dentists
2700 Barton Creek Blvd. Suite 130
Austin, Texas 78735